Changing jobs and needed "insurance" for part of the time for me and my two daughters. I told them from the beginning that my one daughter is over 18 and married. They said no problem. Then, tried to say she can't be under my coverage.

First "major bill" that I submitted that they are supposed to pay and it is 94 from the date of service and representative today said "I have no idea" when it would get paid.

Every bill submitted takes several weeks to be approved and once approved it takes several weeks for them to pay.

They also told me that they paid the one bill, but still not check and today I was told, "oh that was a mistake" it is not yet getting paid.

My favorite was when I stated that they are threatening legal action and the representative stated he knew that wasn't true.

Product or Service Mentioned: Liberty Healthshare Health Insurance.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Boone

You may possibly have options open to you please contact me at 216-577-4545 I would like to discuss what you possibly can do to recovery your losses and more. Thank you

Liberty Healthshare Reviews