***PSA*** for all my friends/family that use health sharing ministries. DO NOT USE Liberty Healthsare out of Canton Ohio.

They advertise that if you pay them a fee every month, they will reimburse/pay your medical fees. I have faithfully paid my premiums for a year now. I went to the ER in April, and they have been saying a check is on the way since July for almost $10,000 to pay my medical bills, but the check still has not been sent. I call them every month and get the same generic response.

I have since been sent to collections, because they told me the check had been mailed out. So instead of setting up a payment arrangement with the hospital, I counted on a check arriving because that's what I was told. Still no check, and the collection agency calls me daily. I have never even been late on a bill in my life.

I pay my bills, and have paid Liberty Healthshare $525 a month for over a year and they are not doing what they say they are going to do. If you google them, you can see that over the past several months they have really dropped the ball and are not paying medical bills anymore. When I signed up for this program I did research and even knew people who were happy with them and had used them in the past who were happy. I don't know what happened, but I can tell you it's NOT good.

Samaritan Ministries was the best we have used, but Liberty claimed to help cover well visits so we wanted to give them a try. Never again.

Stay far away. I have filed a complaint with the BBB and am looking at ways to get a refund on my $7,000 I have paid to them over the course of the past 15 months.

Product or Service Mentioned: Liberty Healthshare Medical Claim.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Liberty Healthshare Cons: Going through 11 people to get to the one person who could help, Everything about them, Ponzi scheme, Medicare rates no customer service poor quakity no assistance.

• Healthshare
  • Alternative Insurance
  • Ripoff Liberty Healthshare
  • Liberty Healthshare Lies

Comments

Jamori

There is no date in this review. Can you give me a date please

Liberty Healthshare Reviews