122 views
Verified Reviewer

I've received nothing but a run around since Sep 2019 from this company. It's beginning to look like a Ponzi scheme, and the Ohio Attorney General needs to take a close look at this business and financials.

Look at their leadership team, full of VP's, CxO's, etc. No posted contact information for anyone, other than a generic info@... email address. I'm sure they are paying themselves well, and are quick to hit my credit card each month.

I've called and called, and get untrained staff that poorly addresses my calls. Email responses are 1 week typically, and are again vague, unhelpful, and don't even answer all questions. How convenient, hire staff that isn't trained in order to cover up bigger issues. Do yourself a favor and go with a more reputable "ministry", if I can dare even call them this.

It has been 11 months and still no reimbursement for my son's expenses, and his expenses have been the only "eligible" expenses for 2 years now.

This company has an "F" with the BBB for a good reason. Run away, and fast.

User's recommendation: Stay away at all costs.

Product or Service Mentioned: Liberty Healthshare Claim.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Liberty Healthshare Pros: Appear to be christian.

Liberty Healthshare Cons: Keep passing you on to the next person, Going through 11 people to get to the one person who could help, Lies that followed, Customer service and problem resolution, Reimbursement could take a year.

Comments