had very high hopes for joining Liberty HealthShare! I thought it was a great alternative to the current health care system.

However, the processing of billing and reimbursement is a joke!

I submitted two bills in October of last year and when I called in to check the status of them I was told that they are being processed and the process would take 30-45 days. I called back the end of December and informed them that I received a letter from the hospital stating my credit will be affected if the payment isn't made. I was told that I could make the payment to the hospital and I would be reimbursed. I called Liberty HealthShare again two months later and asked them when will I be reimbursed for the payments that I made to the hospital.

I was told that no one knows when I will receive a reimbursement check. They said that the bills were processed, but I have to have to wait to see if a member will pay the bills that I have submitted.

I then asked if I could expect a reimbursement check in 4- 7 months and they said they were not sure. The reimbursement check I am expecting is around $1,000.00.

I have paid my monthly payments on time and submitted my bills correctly and stated to Liberty Healthshare that this is not fair to the members.

Product or Service Mentioned: Liberty Healthshare Health Insurance.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments