1.3

I have been a Liberty Healthshare member since 1/1/17. My husband started Medicare and I no longer qualified for subsidies through Healthcare.gov.

After researching, I decided on Liberty. They were a great company in the beginning. They paid all that they were suppose to pay. Since first signing up, my deductible of $500 went up to $1,000 and my premium went up from $199 to $249/month.

Not bad!

However, in late 2018 they started a new software system. Well, a glitch in the new system wrongly applied claims from 2018 to my 2019 deductible. I've been calling and calling since Feb. 11, 2019.

They assured me that it was their fault and they were working on the problems. It is now almost 4 months later and nothing has changed. Every time I call, I get a different person with a different scripted response. Meanwhile, I've been sent to collections and/or have had to pay some of these claims.

The concept of health sharing is a great one.

This company use to execute it very well, but no longer. Have they grown too fast?

Is the new CEO running this company into the ground?

There are a lot of unhappy members out there. Buyer beware!

Product or Service Mentioned: Liberty Healthshare Health Insurance.

Preferred solution: Fix my Sharebox and pay my claims appropriately, also reimburse me..

Liberty Healthshare Pros: Great value for a great concept.

Liberty Healthshare Cons: Customer service and problem resolution.

Comments