I lost my job so I searched around for my daughter some insurance that was affordable since I did have a job. I said I would do without as long as she was covered.

I got Liberty Heath Alliance for Consumers USA had it about a month before my daughter got the flu. I ended up getting a bill from the doctor's office for 700$. I called them and they said she didn't go to a doc office that was in their network. I explain it was an emerge care.

They asked which one and said it should have been covered. long story short I got both on the phone and sent both the numbers to contact each other. They didn't have but one emerge care in the whole USA covered under their program. But after everything they signed up with the office and her bill was cut by roughly half.

Later my daughter had to go to the local hospital and Now I have a bill for 3000 dollars.

She went twice in one week for the same problem. So the hospital says they don't take the insurance and Liberty says they do.

I am in the middle of trying to resolve this but it looks as if I will be paying the whole bill. It is ending up like I am just handing over 200 a month for nothing but a piece of paper that doesn't account for anything.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Liberty Healthshare Pros: Great value for a great concept, Sales pitch.

Liberty Healthshare Cons: Lies that followed, Everything about them, Going through 11 people to get to the one person who could help, Customer service and problem resolution.

• Ripoff Liberty Healthshare