Bryan, Ohio
1.5

I have been with LHS for about 2 years and it has been a nightmare. It takes 6 months for them to reprice the bill the provider sends and to send the initial "sharing" amount.

When the provider receives it, they naturally do not accept it and send you a "balance bill" which has to be turned over to MCS Solutions. Now, you begin another 6 month process. All the while, you are getting notices about being turned over to collections by the provider. I agree that the cost of healthcare is outrageous.

But, they provided a service and should be paid - not held out on a limb for over a year. And, I should not have to deal with this. The ethics of this company are NOT what true Christianity is about, even though they make the claim of being a "Christian" company. They have a bad reputation with providers in our area.

The last time my wife went in for a procedure, the provider "red flagged" our coverage because it takes them too long to pay. We had to sign a paper that we would cover the cost if LHS didn't come through.

User's recommendation:
Do NOT become a customer!

Product or Service Mentioned: Liberty Healthshare Health Insurance.

Liberty Healthshare Pros: Affordable.

Liberty Healthshare Cons: Slow processing, Horrible customer service, Do not return emails, Reimbursement could take a year.

Comments