4845 Fulton Dr NW, Canton, OH 44718

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET A SUPPEMENTAL CLAIM PAID FOR A PATIENT FROM A DATE OF SERVICE OF 8/29/2018. I NEVER RECEIVED PAYMENT, SO I CALLED LHS ON 2/5/19, THEY STATED THEY DON'T HAVE THE CLAIM.

I CHECKED WITH MY ELECTRONIC PAYER WHO STATES THEY SHOW THE CLAIM WAS SENT SUCCESSFULLY. SINCE LHS DIDN'T HAVE CLAIM, I FAXED THE CLAIM AND THE MEDICARE EXPLANATION OF BENEFITS TO ATTENTION BILLS TO THE FAX NUMBER GIVEN TO ME. I STILL DIDN'T RECEIVE PAYMENT. I CALLED LHS BACK ON 2/26/19, STILL NO CLAIM ON FILE.

I WAS TOLD TO FAX AGAIN THE INFORMATION TO A DIFFERENT NUMBER TO ATTENTION STEFANIE. STILL NO PAYMENT, CALLED BACK AGAIN ON 3/13/19 AND WAS ON HOLD FOR AN HOUR. NO ONE EVER PICKED UP SO I AGAIN FAXED TO ATTENTION STEFANIE. FAXED AGAIN ON 3/26/19 TO ATTENTION STEFANIE WITH A COVER SHEET ASKING WHERE IS THE PAYMENT?

CALLED LHS AGAIN ON 4/3/19 AND A. MOORE STATES STILL NO CLAIM FOUND. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? A.

MOORE TOLD ME TO SEND THE INFORMATION AGAIN TO SECURE EMAIL WHICH WAS DONE ON 4/3/19. I SENT AN ADDITIONAL EMAIL ASKING IF SHE RECEIVED IT AND SHE STATED SHE DID. GUESS WHAT? I CALLED AGAIN TODAY 5/2/19 AND WAS HOLD A HALF AN HOUR.

FINALLY WHEN THE REPRESENTATIVE PICKED UP AND I BEGUN TO SPEAK, DISCONNECTED??? AND GUESS WHAT, STILL NO PAYMENT.

SENDING A STATEMENT TO THE PATIENT, HE CAN DEAL WITH THEM. I'M DONE!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Liberty Healthshare Medical Claim.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Liberty Healthshare Cons: Everything about them.

Comments