Lenoir, North Carolina
2.6

I am extremely unhappy with Liberty. I switched from Samaritan Ministries to them thinking they would be better.

They were supposed to cover a yearly exam with mammogram. They messed up the payment and apparently didn't apply the payment to the right debt. It's gone to collection. We are coming up on a year anniversary for this mess and the debt collectors are after me bc of this company's incompetence.

I keep having to call Liberty and the collection company and be the go between. Not only that, during the past year their website was down for quite a while. They take so long to pay anything that when I go to the dr the office has had such a bad experience with their delay in payment they want me to pay up front. They put negotiating prices above the service to the customer.

Do not use this company. You'll end up physically ill from the stress they cause.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Danyelle

Message me and let's discuss your options. There are plans available for healthy families that most people do not know about. Thank you!

Liberty Healthshare Reviews