Liberty Healthshare Reviews

Show reviews that mention
service bills liberty health liberty health customer service health share customer bill insurance
Filter review
Changing jobs and needed "insurance" for part of the time for me and my two daughters. I told them from the beginning that my one daughter is over 18 and married. They said no problem. Then, tried to say she can't be under my coverage. First "major bill" that I...

You may possibly have options open to you please contact me at 216-577-**** I would like to discuss what you possibly can do to recovery your losses and more. Thank you

ID
Service
Liberty Healthshare Health Insurance
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Liberty Healthshare Delays

My family and I used Liberty Health share for 11 months while he was transitioning from one job to another. I can say customer service was fantastic when it involved collecting money, signing us up for our plan and welcoming us to their Christian-like family. As time progressed I noticed a large lag in the communication process. If you have any questions after making a large payment to them, please expect multiple phone calls, no response to emails, rude representatives and months of waiting for reimbursement of well visit appointments! I recommend consumers being very aware of their visit and well aware of what you are entitled when it comes to reimbursement, a lot of things will go to "utilization review" and there's a good chance it will disappear after that! Also, if you recommend anyone to their company and you are eligible for a $100 gift card, you can expect to wait 5 months before you see any of that.

Liberty Health Share paid my medical bills the first year and did a great job . August of 2018 things changed for the worst .

My bills have not been paid in 15 months. I have several family members that joined Liberty as well and they have the same issues.

Everyone needs to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and Insurance Commissioners Office as well . We are currently considering canceling our policy.

Was with them for a year. They make you jump through so many hoops to get reimbursement, and now six months later, I still haven't received any!

Paid my bills up front, then submitted for reimbursement. If I paid $1,000, they corrected the credit to the Medicare reimbursement rate, not what I actually paid.

Then they still haven't reimbursed me, despite multiple phone calls to customer service, submissions and re-submissions of receipts and medical records. Such a scam!

as an outside billing company i don't even call anymore. waiting for over one year for paymentsdisaster of a company save your money

View more comments (2)